We bought this gazebo because last year at the Greene/Printy camp out it was so hot with no shade. We really wanted some shade. It has been nice to have this portable shade.
As you can see in this photo of Ruth her eyes look pretty straight (lined up) since her surgery 3 weeks ago. :) Good news.
For the 4th of July we were able to finally spend some time as a family. We joined my Greene cousins up Logan canyon for a camp out. We had lots of fun visiting with family. Ruth made friends with (my cousin) Sarah's daughter Amber. They were really cute together. I wish I would have taken a photo of them together. We did have one little accident. While we were camping, a group of people were playing horse shoes and max ran behind them and got himself clocked in the head with a horse shoe. So Chris and I ran to him the hospital to get him stitches. Thank heavens for the GPS that directed us from the canyon to Logan Regional Hospital. I'll post photos of his stitches in my next post. Other than that little incident we had a fun camping trip. We even went on a hike that was really hard. I'd like to do it again some time when I'm in better shape and have less toddlers to carry.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Max's accident! Poor little guy. I'm glad the rest of the trip was enjoyable!
Post a Comment