Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Christmas


This page was designed by Holly. She put together and stitched every one's layouts. All we had to do was put on the brads and the word "Christmas." Thanks Holly!!! I put photos on it, of me opening my fun Christmas present. Chris got me a silhouette craft cutting machine. I really wanted one. I got to play with a Cricut machine before Christmas and I decided that it was really fun. So Chris and I did some research to see if there was a cutting machine that didn't need the expensive cartridges. There is one that hooks up to the computer and you can cut anything you want. We decided that we wouldn't get it now. But he got it anyway, with the help of my sister Tamara, and they suprised me for Christmas. I have had a lot of fun with it. I used it to cut the letters I put on the last page. What a sweet husband, thanks Chris, I love you!!!

No comments: