Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to my new blog


Hello all in the blog world. I'm new to this blogging thing so you'll have to bear with me.
First I want to explain why I choose the title twin's and a sandwich. If you know me you'll know why. It is because I have twin's and a sandwich. My oldest children Audrey and Hailey are twin's and my youngest children Max and Ruth are twin's, however I have a perfect 4 year old daughter in the middle my Kate sandwich. So I hope you understand what I mean. Here is a photo of our family taken in October 2006 as you can see it is not the most recent photo. I'll post more once we get them taken.


4 comments:

Tamara said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Your new blog looks great!!
Love the title too! - it made me giggle. :o)

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you're blogging now. It's become quite the addiction for me. :)

The Eldredge's said...

I am so excited that you are blogging now!! I have been thinking a lot about you lately!! We are moving to Texas in May and I want to see you before we leave. We are having a graduation party for Russell on the 3rd of may I am sending you an invitation!! (We are back in Twin Falls now so it's not so far away)

Angela said...

Miriam, What a fun site! everyone says I need to start my own blog as well. . . maybe someday when I have time or something! I hope you enjoy it. . . I certainly enjoyed the pictures of your family and your comments on the kiddos. Love you!
keep in touch!
angela