
Ruth is my pirate, "AARRRRRGH." Really, she has just become so, because she wears a pirate patch every day. That is how we got her to wear them. Ruth loves baby dolls. She really really loves baby dolls. She walks around with one or two all day. She wants to be the mama it is so cute. She really takes care of Max too. Every time he isn't around she needs to check up on him. Making sure he comes for dinner or to get his diaper changed. We love Ruth.

3 comments:
Oh MIRIAM!!! you have a blog! your children are all so big now!!! this is jessica by the way (Maria's lil sister!) do you remember me? I love your blog and the name very cute!!!
I just found your blog from Maria's blog. I'm so excited to see that you have a blog. My blog website is www.forbesgirls.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute. I LOVE the girls curly hair!
Becky (Oveson) Forbes
Ruth is so cute!! I can't believe how much she has grown!! Aubria had one of those for awhile and it totally fixed her eye!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment